Lift Your Supply Chain Quality into the Cloud - Releasing Camstar SigmaSure 7.1
September 28, 2011
1:00 pm ET
Camstar introduces Camstar SigmaSure 7.1, a cloud-based solution for Supply Network Visibility and Intelligence. Camstar SigmaSure aggregates quality data from globally dispersed and multi-tier supply networks, enabling real-time monitoring, detection, notification, visualization, and discovery. Camstar SigmaSure combines key technologies for data acquisition from suppliers, contract manufacturers (CMs), original design manufacturers (ODMs), manufacturing sites, service centers, automation and control Systems, and user interfaces. Data is aggregated, interpreted, and optimized for analysis, and industry-specific intelligence techniques offer rapid reporting, drill-down, and alerting capabilities.
Attend this web event to see how manufacturers using Camstar SigmaSure are able to:
- Drive Down Cost of Quality in the Supply Chain: Actively manage supplier, manufacturing, and service centers and quickly respond to out-of-compliance manufacturing process shifts and other events exposed through dashboard and alerts.
- Increase Process Yields: Proactively leverage supplier, manufacturing, and test data via Web browser from anywhere in the world. Detect product problems at the source, prior to shipment, preventing quality escapes.
- Reduce Warranty Reserves and Return Rates: Through analysis of return and service data, understand the source of issues from design, component supply, or manufacturing process.
- Accelerate New Product Introductions: Analyze process yield, failure modes and root causes during prototype cycles. Leverage learning from prior product generations.
- Free Your Quality Engineers from becoming Data Analysts: Automatically collect data from the test floor and redirect engineering from time-consuming data gathering tasks to high-value problem solving.
- Reduce Audits and Incoming Inspections: Replace supplier and contract manufacturer audits with real-time monitoring, and replace incoming quality inspections with dock-to-stock deliveries.
- Fortify Supplier Relationships: Foster collaborative communication, planning and problem resolution between suppliers, contract manufacturers and your team – leading to a significant reduction in defects and related costs.
- Improve Next Generation Products: Harvest learning from intelligence across the prior product generation lifecycle, and drive that into product design, sourcing and process design.